Part 2 - Your Business Set-Up Blueprint
Revenues, Sales Taxes, Income Tax, Instalment Payments and Payroll Taxes
As a small business owner or self-employed you need to have all the essential information easily accessible and need to simplify the administrative side of your business. Doing so, gives you more time to concentrate on your client's needs.
Our step-by-step formula provides a simple approach
to help you understand what decisions you need to make
and what actions you need to take.
Once you have completed Your Business Set-Up Blueprint Part 2, you will:
- Know the types of revenues most entrepreneurs have.
- Know what type of bank account you should have.
- Be able to decide if you need a GST/HST account.
- Know when and how to register for a GST/HST account.
- Know what to do with the taxes collected from your clients.
- Know what reporting period applies to you.
- Have the tools you need to be ready for Income tax season.
- Know what instalment payments are and if that applies to you.
- Know what payroll taxes are and how much to set aside.
We simplified everything, giving you the essential information.
The information on tax registration will save you time. The fact that you will be well informed will considerably reduce the chances of receiving shocking news at income tax time!!!
This course is easy to follow and will take approximately two hours. You do it at your own pace and you can come back to it anytime you want.
If you are not sure you completely understand when and why you may need to register for a GST/HST account or how to invoice your clients or what to do with the sales taxes collected, this course is very important for you!
Take this course today!
Sylvie has over 30 years of experience in management and training in the service industry. She directed teams of 10 to 30 employees with up to 1000 field staff. She has authored many procedure manuals and created training packages on several subjects for the public service and the private sector.
Sylvie had the opportunity to work in a variety of fields. The breadth of knowledge she has acquired over the years enables her to zone in on clients’ needs and help them find the tools they need for their field of work.