Ontario - Your Business Set-Up Blueprint Bundle Offer
Part 1, 2 and 3, PDF Guide, Income Tax Planning Wizard, Surviving an Audit and Cost of Goods Sold
You may be visiting our school because you decided to start a business, or you have been in business for some time and you need some information to manage your business.
Our courses cover all the essential information you need to manage your business. Best of all, you have unlimited access for as long as you like, across all devices you own, anytime you need it.
You will have the answers to:
• What business structure should I have?
• Do I really need a business name?
• When and how do I register for GST/HST?
• What kind of expenses can I claim?
• What do I need to know about Income Tax?
• How Do I keep my bookkeeping simple?
This bundle offer is an offer not to be missed!
You will receive:
- Your Business Set-Up Blueprint - Part 1 – FREE
- Business Structure, Registration, Incorporation and definition of Self-Employed.
- Your Business Set-Up Blueprint - Part 2 – $85
- Revenues, Sales Taxes, Income Tax, Instalment Payments and Payroll Taxes.
- Your Business Set-Up Blueprint - Part 3 – $85
- General Expenses, Home Office and Vehicle Expenses.
- Guide for the Self-Employed – Ontario PDF $26
- Income Tax Planning Wizard – Ontario $56
- Additional module “Cost of Goods Sold” - BONUS
- Additional module “How to Survive an Audit” - BONUS
A value of $252 (taxes included) plus two additional modules.
All for only $180 taxes included!
Our courses are built using a modular approach: you choose which module you want to take first, based on your needs.
The layout of our courses follows the same principles. At the end of each course, there is a worksheet for you to complete. This exercise is for YOU. It was created to help you identify the decisions you have to make and asks you to decide on the deadlines for completing each task.
We don’t just give you the information you need, we give you tools that will help you get YOUR business properly set up and organized.
"Kris and I met Sylvie during Start Up Ottawa week at the Collab Space when we took one of her seminars to help with our tech startup FanSaves. We've been to tons of similar training sessions but her's was by far the most informative, engaging and helpful one we have attended. Sylvie is knowledgeable and personable, and we highly recommended her."
Don’t get lost on the web!
This is your short cut to the information you need to start your business.
Purchase this bundle today!
Sylvie has over 30 years of experience in management and training in the service industry. She directed teams of 10 to 30 employees with up to 1000 field staff. She has authored many procedure manuals and created training packages on several subjects for the public service and the private sector.
Sylvie had the opportunity to work in a variety of fields. The breadth of knowledge she has acquired over the years enables her to zone in on clients’ needs and help them find the tools they need for their field of work.